oral health matters
Healthy teeth and gums play an important role in your pet’s overall health.
Dental Care and Cleaning for
Dogs and Cats
Regardless of the extent of your pet’s dental care needs, we’ll give you detailed recommendations for your dog’s or cat’s daily home oral hygiene.
Dental cleaning for pets includes:
- Complete teeth cleaning using hand and ultrasonic dental scalers to eliminate dental tarter and plaque, which can lead to periodontal disease.
- Eliminating remaining plaque by polishing to delay future deposits of plaque and tartar.
- A thorough rinse to eliminate debris before a final inspection.
- Applying fluoride or another material that prevents plaque.
- Gather evidence of disease or injury by evaluating all teeth and gums.
- General anesthesia administered during the procedure.
Contact us today to schedule your pet’s dental cleaning. Our caring team of veterinarians, specialists, nurses, and support staff are here to help you keep your pet’s teeth and gums healthy—and to give you something to smile about! And remember, we also provide care to maintain your pet’s health and treat them with the best modalities and technology available when they’re ill or injured.